Our annual retreat is back and we are heading to Great Wolf Lodge again to celebrate another year together! Along with all the splashin good times, we've got Adam Gilfillan as our speaker.
Be sure to pack weather appropriate clothes, your Bible, a notebook, an appropriate bathing suit, a towel, personal hygiene products and any peanut free snacks if you would like!
We will meet at Glad Tidings on Friday April 20th at 4PM, so we can be on the road at 4:30PM. We will be returning to Burlington on Saturday April 21st at approximately 7PM. We will stop for dinner to and from Niagara Falls, so bring a little cash for meals.
1) Listen and obey the the instructions of your leaders.
2) Participate in all activities.
3) No guys in girls rooms and girls in guys rooms.
4) No leaving resort property.
5) Do not bring anything of value, or anything that would not be appropriate for a retreat.